Monday, March 7, 2016

Well, It's March Madness and the Lack of Syracuse and Louisville (Definitely Louisville) Has Me In a Funk

One of the items that typically has me motivated to get through the mid-semester blues is the ongoing pace of watching tournament play with the Cards and Orange, but it is not happening this year - or at least I don't think it is happening for Syracuse (maybe the NIT...we shall see).

Now I am going to have to figure out another way to multitask and to become semi-distracted as I chug along towards May and the second half of the semester pace.

On Saturday and Sunday, I watched several games (including the Stags Final Four finish in the MAAC tournament), but the departure for my teams came too soon. I am short circuiting a bit, as this will be a different approach towards greeting April's arrival. The grading and the course planning will go as usual, but the distractions will be fewer and this has me twitching a bit upon my couch. I just might need to find a different vice to get through spring.

Ah, but it's Monday. There's work to be done (as there was all weekend with the pleasure of looking up to keep up with play and media time outs).

Oh, I will continue to watch (Kentucky better have a run). But this year will not be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment