Thursday, March 17, 2016

Huge Buildings. Homeless People. Expensive Hotels. Cherry Blossoms. Pretzel Venders. Tourists. Middle School Kids. Yup. DC.

I had to surpass the political circuit last year, because of Henry the Hernia. This year, I'm back, and today I meet with 24 year old interns representing the House of Representatives and U.S. Senate.

We, in Connecticut, are fortunate. We have tremendous support for the work of the National Writing Project from the federal government. We simply need to work harder with the State of Connecticut, itself.

Long day. Office to Office to Office to Office. We'll get through this.

In the meantime I'm enjoying the reunion and the fact that today is a super short post. I have too much work to do. I need to get elected as president.

No comments:

Post a Comment