Saturday, September 3, 2016

I Want To Post a Video of My Dog Post-Tranquilizer, But I Will Post a Bug Bite Instead

Right thigh. This is the healing. Two days ago it was ridiculous, so much so that I thought I had a tick in me and it was creating a Lyme Disease Bull's Eye. I do a lot of searching online. Bottom line, though, is that it seems to be shrinking, although the epicenter seems more than a simple spider bite (a hurricane?). It itches and it is very irritated.

Okay, enough about me. Now it's time for Glamis.

When Casey was in high school and had fibromyalgia, she often was hospitalized by the pain and when she returned she was higher than a kite. It was hilarious.

That was Glamis yesterday. She came home in the afternoon and even though the vet said that she would be ready to walk and play, she immediately curled up like a fox into a ball and slept for 7 hours. When she woke up, she reminded me of Casey coming down from the drugs.

Talk about loopy. She started by simply walking to Edem, Chitunga or me and stared. She just stared. No emotion, just droopy-eyed staring. She then got control of her tongue, which she tried to use, but couldn't figure out what it was for. She then climbed into our laps and whimpered, whimpered, whimpered. We couldn't get her to stop whimpering.

The more we laughed at her, the loopier she got....poor thing.

Now for Neosporin.

No comments:

Post a Comment