Tuesday, August 2, 2016

We Get By With a Little Help From Our Friends...Monday Night Volleyball, Corn Hole, and Dinner To Kick the Week Off

I knew there was a reason I overcooked on Sunday and we stopped at the Farmer's Market on the way home from work before leaving to the beach to play volleyball.

We needed a fast dinner and we go one.

Monday about did me in. We are five weeks in and it has been really smooth travels, but this morning added a bunch of unexpected SNAFUs: No shows, new enrollees, medical issues, higher needs, and some confusion. My anxiety was up.

We got through the day, however, and all went smooth. I knew I needed to unwind physically and to get a grip mentally, so we chilled out at the beach and then in the backyard - so thankful to have the company to unwind with.

Welcome, Tuesday. The teachers are back and their in the final haul. Senator Bob Duff is due to come talk, and the demonstrations will continue. My email back up is tremendous, but all will be well. There is always light at the end of the tunnel...

...and last night's dinner was simply delicious to the nth degree. Rhiannon makes killer green beans and garlic and I'm forever thankful for them.

Even the twins who tapped their inner farmer today at the market.


No comments:

Post a Comment