Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Didn't Even Know They Knew How To Ride a Bike, But Then They Took Off. Monday Night Relaxation

The twins slept in, which meant they slept until 11, so I started my day off getting an oil change, lining up paperwork, and doing bills. We made it to campus after lunch and quickly rearranged all the items from the summer, bringing them over to the other office.

Then, I came home to run, hit a volleyball around, then have dinner made for us in Monroe when Abu and Tunga played Kermit and Ms. Piggy on two 3-speed bikes (and they didn't get lost this time).

Finished the night off watching rap battles on their x-box, which was more like spoken word poetry than rap, but it was as they said, "Bars. All bars."

Now I'm looking at the calendar ahead thinking about this time last year when I had five months (sabbatical) to recover from the summer. I don't have such a luxury this year (and an excuse to run up to Syracuse to break a finger).

Ah, but this morning I'm heading back to work and leave the dynamic duo at home with the Glamster.  I need to get on top of paper work and have a moment to think for myself.

And with that, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment