Friday, August 26, 2016

Arrived to Derby City In Time to Experience the Oppressive Heat, Get State Fair Time In, and See All the Wonderful Changes

We have arrived in Louisville, Kentucky. I'm writing before I go to sleep, so this will be a short post. Today, Chitunga and I will tour the University and have dinner with Alice and Charlie. Yesterday, we did the State Fair (oh, how I forget Kentucky) and Vietnam Kitchen.

Win. Win. Win. Sue. Sue. Sue. Win. Win. Win. She always knows what to do.

It is a bit odd staying in the Galt House rather than at a house-house, but I figured it would be best to be centrally located downtown. Our window looks out at the Ohio River and the Mohammad Ali Center, so I guess I made a right decision.

Full day ahead today: Brown, included (and hopefully the Irish Rover).

It's Friday, huh? Well, here's to loving it and making the best. More to come, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment